|Exam Name||Salesforce Certified Data Architect|
|Format documents||Pdf and Word|
|Questions with Answers||Yes|
Audience Description: Salesforce Certified Data Architect
A Salesforce Certified Data Architect assesses the architecture environment and requirements and designs sound, scalable, and performant solutions on the Customer 360 Platform as it pertains to enterprise data management. The candidate is knowledgeable about information architecture frameworks covering major building blocks, such as data sourcing, integration/movement, persistence, master data management, metadata management and semantic reconciliation, data governance, security, and delivery.
The candidate also has experience assessing customers’ requirements in regards to data quality needs and creating solutions to ensure high quality data (e.g. no duplicates, correct data) and can also recommend organizational changes to ensure proper data stewardship. The candidate has experience communicating solutions and design trade-offs to business stakeholders.
The Salesforce Certified Data Architect has the following background:
- 2 to 3 years of Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting or implementing data-centric solutions
Typical job roles may include:
- Advanced Administrator
- Data Architect
- Technical/Solution Architect
- Advanced Platform Developer
The Salesforce Certified Data Architect candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge of the following:
- Data modeling/Database Design
- Custom fields, master detail, lookup relationships
- Client requirements and mapping to database requirements
- Standard object structure for sales and service cloud
- Making best use of Salesforce standard and big objects
- Association between standard objects and Salesforce license types
- Large Data Volume considerations
- Indexing, LDV migrations, performance
- Salesforce Platform declarative and programming concepts
- Scripting using those tools (Data loader, ETL platforms)
- Data Stewardship
- Data Quality Skills (concerned with clean data)
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know the following:
- Non-Salesforce Technology/Database Concepts
- Configuration of Integration tools
- Experience with MDM Tools (Master Data Management)
- Lightning Development Experience/Expertise
- Programming Language(s)
Recommended but not required – Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, and Platform Developer II.
Purpose of this Exam Guide
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate your readiness to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Data Architect certification exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.
There are no reviews yet.